Spring Updates From Kansas Permaculture Institute

1 view

Sasha Banksova

Mar 23, 2018, 10:17:09 AM3/23/18
to kpc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everybody,

The Kansas Permaculture Institute has just launched its new website and invites all of you to come and check it out.

New features include:

1. Events calendar including local conferences and permaculture design course schedules
2. Blog posts featuring tips and best practices in permaculture design
3. Local permaculture project sites (and how to submit yours)
4. Opportunities to get involved in the Kansas permaculture community

Meantime, with spring having sprung, here are some tips for getting your permaculture projects started:

Happy planting!
Sasha Banks-Louie
Communications Officer, Kansas Permaculture Institute

d o u g d u b o i s

Mar 24, 2018, 11:41:45 AM3/24/18
to kpc...@googlegroups.com
Wow, that's a really terrific web site! I have first-hand knowledge of all the thought and work that goes into such an effort, and really appreciate it. It does such a good job at communicating graphically and verbally what KPC is all about.

Sorry to be out of the loop on this, but who was involved (who do we thank)? Thank you!

Doug

Sasha Banksova

Mar 24, 2018, 3:29:13 PM3/24/18
to do...@brushyrun.farm, kpc...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much for the feedback, Doug.

I developed this newly launched site on the Wix platform,and adapted the UI around the logo that Susan designed.  I also summarized the copy from the old website and then configured various apps for the commerce engine, feedback forms, blog section  and calendar.

Susan  , Bill, Joe and Amber all provided lots of input and helped me edit along the way.

Sasha

~
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/kpc-dev?hl=en?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "KPI Discussion List" group.

Sasha Banksova

Mar 24, 2018, 3:37:42 PM3/24/18
to do...@brushyrun.farm, kpc...@googlegroups.com
Also, Ben Stallings was instrumental in making this initiative a top priority for the KPI board  which helped make this updated version of the site possible