error getting form list

Dr. Cynthia Annett

Feb 21, 2017, 4:49:25 PM2/21/17
to Kobo Users
hi - I am getting the following error "Form listing failed. Illegal character in authority at index 26:https://kc.kobotoolbox.org/formListwhile accessinghttps://kc.kobotoolbox.org/formList
I can get the form list on my Samsung phone with the same settings but not on my Samsung tablet. I am using a public wifi but can access the internet using Chrome, so I don't think its being blocked by the server. any ideas?

I'm teaching a workshop tomorrow and would like to figure this out asap. thanks!

Alex Dorey

Feb 21, 2017, 5:24:14 PM2/21/17
to Kobo Users
Hi Cynthia,
Are you able to access this URL from that tablet?

It sounds like there is a network or SSL certificate error specific to the tablet's connection which could be the result of the connection to public wifi.
Also, we haven't deployed any changes recently that would affect the KC formList.

Dr. Cynthia Annett

Feb 21, 2017, 5:58:38 PM2/21/17
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com
hi Alex - thanks for getting back to me so fast

yes, I can access it using both chrome and firefox on the tablet

but I’m still getting the error on KoBoCollect

my user name is riverdoctor