Handshake SSL error..

Wes Pryor

Nov 29, 2016, 9:23:17 PM11/29/16
to Kobo Users
("bad handshake: Error([('SSL routines', 'ssl3_get_server_certificate', 'certificate verify failed')],)",)

Cannot deploy any form on any platform (Chrome, explorer)

Any help welcome

Haitham Darweesh

Dec 2, 2016, 3:37:22 PM12/2/16
to Kobo Users
Me too, i faced this problem.

Harshad keluskar

Dec 13, 2016, 7:00:26 AM12/13/16
to Kobo Users
Hi, Did you resolved this issue?

I'm also facing this issue. Please share a solution if any.

Thanks,
Harshad.

Harshad keluskar

Dec 13, 2016, 7:00:39 AM12/13/16
to Kobo Users
Hi, Did you able to resolved this issue?

I'm also facing this issue. Please share a solution if any.

Thanks,
Harshad.

Wes Pryor

Dec 13, 2016, 8:48:03 AM12/13/16
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Kobo reported it was fixed, but appears to be an issue again now. it was an issue at their end, nothing you can do....

IASB

Aug 24, 2017, 1:28:20 PM8/24/17
to Kobo Users
HI,

i have the same error..did you solved the error? if yes , i need your help/ advise.

thank in advance