http post

Luis Molina

Mar 4, 2015, 6:23:34 AM3/4/15
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, there is a posibility of sending an http post (xml) when receiving a form submission like in formhub? I want to send the form submitted to another location automatically.

Tino Kreutzer

Mar 5, 2015, 2:30:18 PM3/5/15
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Luis,

This is at the moment not a supported feature in KoBoToolbox. You can still access this option though and set it up, however, by accessing this URL https://kc.kobotoolbox.org/username/forms/formname/addservice

Which service do you want to connect it to?

Best,
Tino

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 6:23 AM Luis Molina <micuent...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, there is a posibility of sending an http post (xml) when receiving a form submission like in formhub? I want to send the form submitted to another location automatically.

Luis Molina Martinez

Mar 5, 2015, 3:32:58 PM3/5/15
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com
I want to send the form once filled to another url in xml format like formhub does. In that url i put a web service or similar to insert the data in sharepoint

Mar 5, 2015, 4:19:14 PM3/5/15
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tino, I have looked at it and it is what I need, I have found a bug, I can add services and they work but it doesnt delete the services.

Tino Kreutzer

Mar 5, 2015, 4:37:40 PM3/5/15
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Luis,
Thanks for the update. Could you please send a detailed bug report to sup...@kobotoolbox.org with the exact steps you followed and specific problem you encountered so we can reproduce and fix it? Many thanks.

Best,
Tino

Luis Molina

Mar 6, 2015, 11:48:58 AM3/6/15