Deleted deployed

OLARINDE SEENI OLAIDE

Nov 15, 2016, 11:52:18 AM11/15/16
to Kobo Users
How can I get my deleted deployed project back?

Alex Onatunji

Nov 15, 2016, 7:18:20 PM11/15/16
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com
Check your archived on the home page of your portal.
Thanks.

Alex Onatunji

On 11/15/16, OLARINDE SEENI OLAIDE <dya...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How can I get my deleted deployed project back?
>
> --

Mr. Onatunji, Alex B
National Diploma in Wood and Paper Technology (2013).
B. Forest and Wildlife (In View),
University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Nigeria.
+2348102394713, +2347052385384

- The RESCUE from SIN is the GREATEST of all rescue and Jesus is the
RESCUER, Believe on Him today.

- Wildlife and Forests needs serious CONCILIATION with Man

OLARINDE SEENI OLAIDE

Nov 17, 2016, 3:12:46 AM11/17/16
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 1:18 AM, Alex Onatunji <alexon...@gmail.com> wrote:
Check your archived on the home page of your portal.
Thanks.

Alex Onatunji

On 11/15/16, OLARINDE SEENI OLAIDE <dya...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How can I get my deleted deployed project back?
>
> --

Mr. Onatunji, Alex B
National Diploma in Wood and Paper Technology (2013).
B. Forest and Wildlife (In View),
University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Nigeria.
+2348102394713, +2347052385384

- The RESCUE from SIN is the GREATEST of all rescue and Jesus is the
RESCUER, Believe on Him today.

- Wildlife and Forests needs serious CONCILIATION with Man

OLARINDE SEENI OLAIDE

Nov 17, 2016, 3:38:33 AM11/17/16
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com
My archived is zero so it shows nothing when I clicked it. Is there any other way? because I have a collected data from field that I need to upload to that project. it was mistakenly deleted. If I don't get the project back that means am going to begin the process again and time is not on my side