Motorola Moto G on Kobotoolbox

dan...@cmapping.net

May 9, 2014, 2:13:35 PM5/9/14
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com

Wondered if anyone had used motorola moto G kitkat platform with kobotoolbox. we want to do a household survey as part of a participatory mapping exercise in a developing country, before we purchase the moto G, wanted feed back on its compatibility with kobo. Thanks

Tino Kreutzer

May 9, 2014, 2:18:02 PM5/9/14
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniel,
I haven't used it with the Moto G specifically, but KoBoCollect works great on KitKat - we've been using it in the field on that version since it first came out. KoBo will work on any Android device in fact.

T.

--
Tino Kreutzer
Program Manager