unable to upload due to message (01/12/2016)

Nguyen Duy Phuong

Dec 1, 2016, 1:16:52 AM12/1/16
to Kobo Users
Hi KC team

i have updated my form but when uploading, the following message appears. i waited for over 30 mins and i have tried uploading older forms but nothing is uploading. i have tried all i  know

"your library assets have uploaded and are queued for processing. this may take a few minutes"

please assist, as i am in the field waiting to start

Nguyen Duy Phuong

Dec 1, 2016, 1:19:29 AM12/1/16
to Kobo Users

This is error message

Alex Dorey

Dec 1, 2016, 1:50:27 AM12/1/16
to Kobo Users
Hi,
Does refreshing the page let it work? I looked into your account and could not find any imports that had failed.
I also tested imports of other surveys into my own account and they successfully imported.

On Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 1:19:29 AM UTC-5, Nguyen Duy Phuong wrote:

This is error message

Nguyen Duy Phuong

Dec 1, 2016, 2:00:53 AM12/1/16
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com
I have refreshed many times, but it's still not working.
This is my xlsform, I don't know if something wrong with this form

Nguyen Duy Phuong (Mr)

Development and Policies Research Center
Suite: 305-307, 12 Trang Thi Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Cellphone : 09 04 64 57 66;  Tel: 04-39351419; Fax: 04-39351418
http://www.depocen.org
161201_Questionnaire Rural Sanitation Survey PSI.xlsx
Message has been deleted

Nguyen Duy Phuong

Dec 1, 2016, 3:07:16 AM12/1/16
to Kobo Users
I have not uploaded my form yet. Anyone can help me?

Alex Dorey

Dec 1, 2016, 3:17:25 AM12/1/16
to Kobo Users
Hi,
You can try again and it should work now. There was a service that was not running properly on the server which needed to be restarted.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Nguyen Duy Phuong

Dec 1, 2016, 3:20:49 AM12/1/16
to Kobo Users

Thanh you so much!
I really appreciate your help with my project!
Message has been deleted