Easy way to select long list of brands/Attributes

Ombuna Edward

Feb 17, 2014, 3:28:30 AM2/17/14
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Team,

Do we have  a shortcut of selecting a arrange of brands at once and paste them as single mentioned, e.g  i have 50 towns, and i need to copy all and past at "add select option", instead of copy one by one 50 times?

Thanks,
Edward.

Aloo Stephen

Feb 17, 2014, 5:33:12 AM2/17/14
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com

What you may need to do is probably work on using excel to write one of the codes and the  populate using conctanate function for all of them. I use that a lot especially since of the 47 counties that have to be programmed in almost all questionnaires.

S. Aloo

Neil Hendrick

Feb 17, 2014, 8:27:16 AM2/17/14
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com
You can import them from a CSV.
There are instructions and a video tutorial in the KoBo support pages:

Video Tutorial 5: Cascading Selections

☞§※✈☂
~Neil