Knockout.js Developers - Consulting - (Cambridge, MA)

Tom Anderson

Sep 24, 2015, 2:58:09 PM9/24/15
to KnockoutJS
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to read our posting.  We are currently seeking several Knockout.js Developers on a long-term consulting basis. Below we have furnished information on our company, the opportunity and my contact information:

Knockout.js Developers

We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking several Javascript Developer son a long term consulting basis.  In this role, the Javascript Developer will:

  • Work with business needs for application users and translate that knowledge into the creation of workflows and experiences for enterprise applications with an emphasis on usability in an Ajax, Jquery, web services Environment.
  • Address complex and diverse set of interaction problems, and research and/or developing new solutions to design/technology challenges.
  • Plan, design, code and test user workflows, behaviors and interfaces of web-based applications

The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:

  • Strong background in developing complex, interactive web services driven by large data sets within an Ajax framework
  • Development of Web based applications or highly interactive web sites Familiarity with best design practices and patterns for Web 2.0 workflows
    Code in jQuery, Ajax, HTML, XHTML and advocate web standards, cross-browser compatibility and semantic mark-up
  • Solid familiarity with best design practices and patterns for Web 2.0 workflow
  • KnockoutJS, MVVM and MVC frameworks are required.
  • Formal background in UI design, particularly the design of significantly complex UI designs for web applications preferred
  • In-depth knowledge of and ability to code clean, valid, lightweight JavaScript; proficient in CSS preferred

Interview Now

In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information to: 3519-3...@emailagent.maxhire.net . We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role.  Local candidates preferred.

Personal Interviews are Required.

About Us

New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting & Staffing firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations and Associated Technologies.

Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.