Page becoming unresponsive and after popping out "you can wait for them to be responsive or kill them"

Mani kishore

Jun 15, 2015, 6:03:41 AM6/15/15
to knock...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

I'm developing a chat application using Knockout JS In MVC.
First, I'm binding left-side recent chat users list. On clicking the user, Chat conversation will be displayed in the Right Panel. Now, My Problem is after few clicks, the browser is getting over loaded and popping out the page unresponsive error with you can wait for them to be responsive or kill them.

I've tried to solve this issue by removing the cache in ajax callback "cache : false". and aborting all the previous ajax call requests when a new request has been called..
But it doesn't work.

Is this because of overloading of KO or is there any other reason ?

Noirabys

Jun 16, 2015, 5:14:37 AM6/16/15
to knock...@googlegroups.com
hi
try to debug the javascript

1. add console logs
2. or inspect in debugger

try to pause the javascript execution and have a look at the stacktrace!

best regards,
 noirabys