Knockout Tutorials

Michael Collins

Jul 31, 2016, 9:52:15 PM7/31/16
to KnockoutJS

It seems like there are a couple issues with learn.knockoutjs.com.

In the tutorial “Working with Lists and Collections”:

  - At the end of Step 3 of 5, if you choose Help – it’s not working!, Fix My Code, and then Run, the Meal picklist is empty.

  - At the end of Step 4 of 5, if you choose Help – it’s not working!, Fix My Code, and then Run, no Output is shown.

Michael Collins

Sep 22, 2016, 8:48:04 AM9/22/16
to KnockoutJS
Not sure when it got fixed, but it is working now.  Thanks!

Amanda Lin

Jan 26, 2018, 2:58:24 PM1/26/18
to KnockoutJS
Hm, I know it is much later now, but I am having the same exact issues with the tutorials. Help?