how to execute submit handler and submit form at the same time

Robert Kalinowski

Aug 12, 2016, 6:08:10 AM8/12/16
to KnockoutJS
I use form and submit button with click: handler_function

This is working fine and handler_function is executed when I click on button but form is not submitted
I find information that if I do want it will be submitted I need t return true from submit_handler, but when I add "return true" as last instruction in the handler_function, seems that form is indeed submitted but the code from handler_function placed before "return true" is not executed.

How to achieve that code is executed and just after form is submitted as well?

Robert Kalinowski

Aug 12, 2016, 7:26:18 AM8/12/16
to KnockoutJS
sorry, this is already solved