class="folders" not working on 1st step of "Single pages applications" tutorial.

Hugo Melo

Jan 18, 2017, 5:19:06 PM1/18/17
to KnockoutJS
Hi,

I've been following all the tutorials so far without a problem, a few minor changes to ES6 but nothing challenging.
But right on the 1st step of the "Single pages applications" tutorial, the page is not rendering correctly because the class="folders" attribute is not being applied. Its just shows a classic bullet points list.
Does anyone have the same problem?

I'm importing the script from a CDN into my html page, if that matters at all. Do I need some other file?

Thank you.

Hugo Melo

Jan 19, 2017, 6:24:30 AM1/19/17
to KnockoutJS
Nevermind, got the CSS file from http://learn.knockoutjs.com/Content/TutorialSpecific/webmail.css
I'm trying the examples on my IDE, that's why I was missing some files.

Thanks.