Documentation Work Overdue

John Farrar

Apr 22, 2014, 10:13:37 AM4/22/14
to knock...@googlegroups.com
I was looking around at documentation on Knockout and the GitHub links for instance are great except for the ones (and there are several) that are years old and the demo links don't even exist any more.

How can I help get this updated?

rpn

Apr 22, 2014, 10:18:50 AM4/22/14
to knock...@googlegroups.com
H John-
The knockoutjs.com website content lives in the "gh-pages" branch of the GitHub repository: https://github.com/knockout/knockout/tree/gh-pages.  Feel free to have a look there and submit pull requests, if you are interested in helping.

Thanks-
Ryan

John Farrar

Apr 22, 2014, 1:01:19 PM4/22/14
to knock...@googlegroups.com
So do we fork the project and submit the requests off that or what?

rpn

Apr 22, 2014, 1:59:56 PM4/22/14
to knock...@googlegroups.com
Yes- you would fork the project and submit pull requests against the gh-pages branch. Let me know if you need more information.  Here are some instructions for building the site: https://help.github.com/articles/using-jekyll-with-pages