Performance improvement for ipads

dinush...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2014, 11:57:57 AM7/8/14
to knock...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm working on project which is running on both desktops and ipads. There I have a popup which populates a grid using knockout foreach. In desktop the grid takes only a little while to load the popup however, in Ipad safari it takes around 4 to 5 seconds to load grid. I am aware that knockout js is slow in Ipads.
Q1. Any tips that I can use to improve the performance in Ipads?
Q2. Currently I'm using knockoutjs v3.0.0. Will the performance of next knockout release be better than thev3.0.0?

P.S: I'm using kendoUI grid and knockout-kendo for binding(kendoGrid binding). I also tried pure html table with knockout foreach. However, no difference in performance.

Thanks,
Dinusha