How do I notify KO of new data-bind attributes?

m...@scannadinari.co.uk

Jul 4, 2014, 2:38:10 PM7/4/14
to knock...@googlegroups.com
I'm having trouble worrking out how I could tell Knockout to check for new data-bind attributes that I had added after ko.applyBindings(...) had been called...

Basically I used el.setAttribute("data-bind", "click: vmFunction"), but how can I notify KO of this change? Thanks a lot :)

m...@scannadinari.co.uk

Jul 4, 2014, 2:55:19 PM7/4/14
to knock...@googlegroups.com, m...@scannadinari.co.uk

On Friday, July 4, 2014 7:38:10 PM UTC+1, m...@scannadinari.co.uk wrote:
I'm having trouble worrking out how I could tell Knockout to check for new data-bind attributes that I had added after ko.applyBindings(...) had been called...

Basically I used el.setAttribute("data-bind", "click: vmFunction"), but how can I notify KO of this change? Thanks a lot :)

Needs ++docs...