Join a free enterprise Knockout.js MOOC

Geertjan Wielenga

Aug 10, 2016, 7:33:17 AM8/10/16
to KnockoutJS
Hi all,

I'd like to invite everyone to a free MOOC on using Knockout.js together with Require.js, as well as JQuery and other libraries:

Click here to register -- the MOOC starts on 22 August and lasts 3 weeks, later in the year the MOOC will be repeated.

The course is on enterprise JavaScript via free and open source libraries which are bundled together under the name "Oracle JET", which is set of best practices and patterns and templates used by software developers throughout Oracle.

Any questions? Let me know!

Geertjan (I work at Oracle on open source tools and technologies such as Oracle JET and NetBeans IDE)