Different between data-bind="value: MiddleName and data-bind="NameTextBox: MiddleName,

Harish Nautiyal

Nov 7, 2016, 6:10:07 AM11/7/16
to KnockoutJS
I am trying to find out the different between databind value and databind Namtextbox

I am currently using the databind =NametextBox, but its not compulsary column in form, once user entered the value and before hitting save, it user removed the value from field and hit save, its saving the value as 0.

When i tried to use the databind =value, its working as expected. saving the same value which user enter from screen, even blank space.

Please help me to understand the difference