trouble with updating view model

jagade...@gmail.com

May 14, 2015, 6:59:33 AM5/14/15
to knock...@googlegroups.com
I am getting a problem with updating view models while using multiple view models.

Here is my scenario,

I am using multiple view models for different div elements in my page.

The problem which i am facing is while updating data a view model which has already data in it after ajax call.

The additional data is not getting reflected to the model while switching between different view models simultaneously even though view(HTML/UI) changed.

So the model and view are not in sync which intern I am not able save data properly.

I need assistance in this regard.

Looking forward to here from you as soon as possible.

Thanks in Advance

Ian Yates

May 16, 2015, 9:46:26 PM5/16/15
to knock...@googlegroups.com
So the UI paints once with your data, but then when you update the data, the UI doesn't reflect that change?  If so, maybe you're not using observables to store your data - the UI won't know to render again.

If that's not the case, could you please give some rough code examples of how you've structured things as I can picture several different arrangements that would fit with your description.

Cheers, Ian