Request a boilerplate knockout project.

Hector Mota

Feb 3, 2017, 1:10:05 PM2/3/17
to KnockoutJS
Greetings,
 I am looking for a boilerplate or seed project base on knockout please if someone have one on github I will appreciated if you can share it.
I came from angular and trying to play with knockout for a new project.

Best Regards

Hector E. Mota.

James

Feb 6, 2017, 4:23:59 PM2/6/17
to KnockoutJS
The tutorials are pretty good, http://learn.knockoutjs.com/ . The last one even includes read/write from server.
Hope this helps!
Message has been deleted

Andrew Vickers

Feb 6, 2017, 7:39:54 PM2/6/17
to KnockoutJS
You might take a look at the KO generator for Yeoman, if you want scaffolding and a frameworky approach.  This video by Steve Sanderson might help.

Larry Ralph

Jul 23, 2017, 8:33:14 AM7/23/17
to KnockoutJS

The ko generator Steve is using is not what is pulled from yeoman these days with yo ko. I've tried generators for ko, classical-ko, knockout and ko-spa - and they all fail to run off of src. Once gulp is executed and they are run off of dist it works. I'd really like to get live-server working using the src folder - but I can't. Does anybody have a fix ? (I'm running on a Win10 box - so have compensated with slash (...) - but still no luck. Are any knockout generators being supported or can they be considered dead ?

BTW - no doubt about that this is a great video, and Steve is doing some really cool stuff (e.g. see the webgl video) - my doubt is whether ko is a safe bet going forward.