Knockou Js Drop Down Value to Bind Based on Database value.

bharat....@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2014, 1:42:23 AM4/23/14
to knock...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am using knockout Js since last 6 months in our live project. It provides very good features and nice concept with MVVM pattern.

I have one problem in select option binding the problem is like I am not able to make selected value in dropdown based on the values from database.

I am able to bind the dropdown from database value and I am also able to get it if user select any value from it but I have scenario like what ever value user has selected that should save into the session variable and when I try to get that from session the that value should display as selected into dropdown.
The problem is like my observable variable are getting updated but it is not reflecting on UI.

I am having this issue since last couple of days and I am not having any better solution.

Please let me know for any concern from  my side.

Please let me know if you any better solution.

Please refer the attached image for the observable structure.

Thanks
Bharat Prajapati
dropdown.png

Patrick Steele

Apr 23, 2014, 7:22:46 AM4/23/14
to knock...@googlegroups.com
Can you show us your actual javascript view model along with the HTML with your data-bind attributes?