Create a google Map with Knockout.js

Eleni Minadaki

Jul 24, 2017, 5:35:14 AM7/24/17
to KnockoutJS
Hi Guys, my name is Eleni, this is the first time posting here!
These days try to create a map by using knockout.
This map should have a list with locations at the left side, creating by knockout,
which I have already create, but also needs when the user clicks on the same list,
the marker of the map which is about the selected location to appears and all others disappear, also with knockout.

I have read a lot about this but can't figure it out guys, some of the resources i used:
Knockout : The "click" binding
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/...th-map-markers

if anyone can have a look in my github repo:
https://github.com/Heleni/maps_udaci...er/map_project
and help, I ll appreciated a lot!!!
Thanks in advance!
Message has been deleted

venkatraja...@ziffity.com

Jul 26, 2017, 1:30:10 PM7/26/17
to KnockoutJS
Please use latest versions for jquery,knockout libraries.
1.use computed function read  and  write if you want to get value(or get selected mapping in your case) while typing
2.use selectedbinding in options binding  and general computed function

In the above ways we can get mapping for selected places only.
If you want I can give the edited code that I have done from your code.Reply

Eleni Minadaki

Jul 26, 2017, 3:21:04 PM7/26/17
to knock...@googlegroups.com
hi! thanks a lot for your response, yes i ll appreciated a lot if you could give me the edited code you have done.
i ll already have read a lot,so this makes
things a lot easier for me.

On Jul 26, 2017 20:26, <venkatraja...@ziffity.com> wrote:

Please use latest versions for jquery,knockout libraries.
1.use computed function read  and  write if you want to get value(or get mapping) while typing

2.use selectedbinding in options binding  and general computed function

In the above ways we can get mapping for selected places only.
If you want I can give the edited code that I have done from your code.Reply

Eleni Minadaki

Jul 27, 2017, 10:20:48 AM7/27/17
to KnockoutJS

Τη Τετάρτη, 26 Ιουλίου 2017 - 10:21:04 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Eleni Minadaki έγραψε:

On Jul 26, 2017 20:26, <venkatraja.vinayagam@ziffity.com> wrote:

[...]

thanks a lot
Venkatraja Vinayagam
your codehttps://jsfiddle.net/m9rqu8d9/ works