using Tablesorter's scroller widget with KnockoutJS

Mike Dodge

Mar 5, 2018, 4:16:05 PM3/5/18
to KnockoutJS
I am using Tablesorters's scroller widget with KnockoutJS.  I am using the widget soley for the purpose of getting a fixed header and footer on my table because it was the best option I found.  Boy it'd be nice if that added that feature natively!

So what the scroller widget does is add a table that mimics your existing thead and hides your existing thead and it adds a table that mimics your existing tfoot and hides your existing tfoot.  Well, I have an input binded to an observable in my tfoot.  So when I update that value by typing in a new value, the observable is not getting updated.  I've tried reapplying the bindings.  I tried disabling one of the inputs when I submit my form.  But that is just treating the symptom and only works some of the time.  Ultimately, I need both input binded to the same value and to update whenever a new value is typed into either input.