Problem on Example Page

Marcio Rodrigues

Jun 23, 2016, 6:52:00 AM6/23/16
to KnockoutJS
Not sure where I should report this,
 but as I'm new to KO , and trying to learn it, I was going through the examples and found a problem with the Grid Editor example here:

http://knockoutjs.com/examples/gridEditor.html

When clicking on the submit button I get a 404 error. ( regardless of whether I've added new data or not)
 I'm using the latest version of Chrome on Win 7 , if it helps.

noirabys

Jun 23, 2016, 7:16:32 AM6/23/16
to KnockoutJS
try the jsfiddle instead .. its linked on the page

Marcio Rodrigues

Jun 23, 2016, 7:26:39 AM6/23/16
to KnockoutJS
Thanks, but my intention was just to notify someone of the problem so that they could fix it....
Not good for people deciding between different "frameworks" to see errors in the basic examples.

Michael Best

Jun 24, 2016, 5:51:03 AM6/24/16
to KnockoutJS
Looks like it's an incompatibility between jquery.validate and the version of jQuery being used. The jsfiddle example uses an older version of jQuery.

-- Michael