Easily Print all R code in Appendix

Jordan Schafer

Apr 10, 2015, 6:48:01 PM4/10/15
to kn...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I'm often use knitr to produce reports and generally like to have all my R code appear in an appendix at the end of the document. I currently copy and paste everything into a chunk in the appendix with echo=T and eval=F as options but this is often very tedious. In fact, sometimes I change some of the code within the document which makes things even more awkward if I forget to update the appendix. Has anyone experimented with options for easily printing all the code in an appendix automatically? Thanks for your feedback and help!

Yihui Xie

Apr 10, 2015, 10:50:15 PM4/10/15
to Jordan Schafer, knitr
http://stackoverflow.com/q/27933141/559676