Knit HTML logo doesn't appear in the toolbar after installing

Ivan Calderon

May 21, 2016, 5:58:08 PM5/21/16
to knitr
Hello everybody,

After installing de knitr package in Rstudio, it doesn't appera in the toolbar, so I am not able to use it. If anyone have an idea of what I may do, I wiil be very glad if you share it.

Jeff Newmiller

May 21, 2016, 6:00:14 PM5/21/16
to Ivan Calderon, knitr

It comes and goes depending on the file name extension of the file that you are viewing.