blogging workflow with RWordPress

John Williams

Jul 18, 2016, 11:45:40 AM7/18/16
to knitr
Is RWordPress the package of choice for createing blog entries from R notebook data analysis and apps hosted on shinyapps.io?

What is the recommended workflow for publishing a blog  entry (on Wordpress or other blogging sites),  from R notebook analysis and  shinyapps.io apps?

Yihui Xie

Jul 26, 2016, 3:14:43 PM7/26/16
to John Williams, knitr
If you have to stick to WordPress, yes, I think RWordPress is probably
the only option if you want to publish blog posts from R.

For other blogging engines, I will probably start thinking and
tackling this general problem in one or two months.

For Shiny apps, you can just publish them to shinyapps.io and embed
them in R Markdown via knitr::include_app().

Regards,
Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <xiey...@gmail.com>