you are invited to work in one of the most exciting startups in India :-)

Nand Kumar Singh

Aug 31, 2015, 9:25:10 AM8/31/15
to knitconnect
Greetings from team StayUncle.

Today I come to you with a sweet proposal. But first, here is a brief about us

We are StayUncle.

We intend to innovate the core of how travelers plan their hotel stay by offering the first of it's kind concept of hourly hotel booking. With StayUncle a person can book an upscale hotel for 12h and pay only for 12h no matter if it is a day stay or a night stay slot.

That means we go beyond the day stay booking. We make possible for a person to book a 12h hotel even for overnight stay without having to pay for the full 24h rates.

Currently we are present in Delhi NCR with plans of expansion to at least 3 other metro cities in the upcoming quarter.

This May we got our first round of investment and even as we speak many eyes are turned towards us in expectation and anticipation.

We are known as one of the most unconventional and out of the box startups in India and hence we are very picky about whom do we hire.That's why we hire only by reference.

Currently we are looking for UI/Front-end developer to help us make the stayuncle.com platform truly unique and super easy to use and navigate.

Here are few of the rick package of benefits our hiree will be getting here at StayUncle:

  • International team of founders from 2 continents and plenty of diversified experience to receive
  • Idea and concept validated on the market
  • Angel funded. Second round of investment currently in negotiations
  • Prototype life and ready to be taken to the next level
  • Complete freedom to take the product management of the Stayuncle.com platform completely into your hands and inject your own vision into it. All the visibility and recognition you will ever need.
  • Generous compensation - Salary + equity
  • Super awesome company culture that encourages high thinking and unconventional doing
In case you are interested to discuss this further, I would kindly request you to send us samples or links from your past work in the next 24 hours.

If we like what we see, we shall invite you to a face to face behavioral interview over Skype, this Saturday.

I am sort of eager to hear from you . Let's see if there will be chemistry between you and the StayUncle team.

Nand

gaurav shah

Sep 2, 2015, 6:41:17 AM9/2/15
to knitconnect
hello sir,
            first of all congratulation for your new startup.its sound good our senior became a entrepreneur.

            now my self gaurav kumar shah i am doing M.TECH from DELHI TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY DELHI(formally known as DELHI COLLEGE OF ENGG.). i am in  second             year.I passed from KNIT in 2014 (COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGG) with 71.7% aggregate.

            i want to join your new startup if it may possible .

thanking you,

Sudhanshu Tyagi

Sep 2, 2015, 6:45:03 AM9/2/15
to knitc...@googlegroups.com
From where have you got my details??

Thanks
Sudhanshu Tyagi

Sorav Hiranwal

Mar 6, 2016, 2:26:08 AM3/6/16
to knitc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nand Sir,
Any openings regarding Java or QA.
I am KNIT 2013 passout and currently working in UHG(United Health Group) from more then 2.5 years.

Please let me know if any.
For reference, i attached my resume here.

Thanks in advance.

--
sorav_resume_26.docx