knit alumni meet 19th feb 2012

Nand Kumar Singh

Dec 20, 2011, 10:32:22 AM12/20/11
to knitconnect
We are pleased to inform you that our esteemed college, Kamla Nehru
Institute of Technology, is organizing the Alumni meet, on 19th feb
2012.
The purpose of this Alumni Meet is to bring back our
respected seniors to there old environment.To once again rekindle
their young spirits and hence create a bridge between the college and
its alumni.
Through this Alumni meet, we seek to honor our respected
alumni who have been the flag bearers of our college, the country and
the world.
So respected alumni kindly prepare your self and once again
cherish the memory of the best days their life.
Eagerly waiting for your response...