Fwd: alumni meet invitation

abhilasha singh

Jan 24, 2012, 10:47:07 AM1/24/12
to shaluchaudhary1310, priyanka singh, knitc...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: vinod kumar tripathi <v_k_tr...@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 6:05 PM
Subject: RE: alumni meet invitation
To: knita...@gmail.com

I came to know from Nand Kumar that the meet is now cancelled.
Please intimate to all those who have been communicated via this E-mail ID.

In the mean time I have a proposal for the benefit of students at KNIT.
The proposal is attached herewith and comments are invited.
Please feel free to voice your opinion. These are tentative proposals
only and a final draft will be made keeping all the considered
suggestions incorporated.
I can come to KNIT for a formal discussion with the student community
if the need be so.
Thanks and happy new year once again.

V K Tripathi
1992 Electronics
9911525550

________________________________
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 12:38:10 +0530
Subject: Fwd: alumni meet invitation
From: knita...@gmail.com
To: ashu0...@yahoo.com; hurriy...@hotmail.com;
jpsi...@yahoo.com; ns...@mtechsoft.com; neera...@yahoo.com;
pc...@yahoo.com; pcj...@niit.com; pmi...@mantraonline.com;
pkb...@hotmail.com; ramja...@siemens.com; rmj...@hotmail.com;
ra...@niit.com; sksi...@hotmail.com; v_k_tr...@hotmail.com;
vga...@ibm.in.co

Respected Sir,

        We are pleased to inform you that our esteemed college, Kamla
Nehru Institute of Technology, is

          organizing the Alumni meet, on 19th feb 2012.

         The purpose of this Alumni Meet is to bring back our
respected seniors to there old environment.

          To once again  rekindle their young spirits and hence create
a bridge between the college and its alumni.

          Through this Alumni meet, we seek to honor our respected
alumni who have been the flag bearers of our college, the country and
the world.

           So respected alumni kindly prepare your self and once again
cherish the memory of the best days their life.

           Eagerly waiting for your response.

--
Nand Kumar Singh
Btech final yr