Re: KNITian need urgent support

suman bahuguna

Nov 6, 2012, 2:09:33 AM11/6/12
to Amal Gupta, knit global, knitc...@googlegroups.com, Abhishek Singhal, Sudeep Jain, vikasg...@yahoo.com, viveks...@hotmail.com, Manish Jain, Alok Singh, biplove...@gmail.com, VIKAS AMITABH, nikhi...@gmail.com, abhilas...@gmail.com, sumit...@hotmail.com
how about
1. publish bhajman's bank account details
2. all of us to transfer money directly to him
3. and note it down at http://goo.gl/wcx2J

hope it helps
feel free to suggest more

thanks to amal and all for their kind effort
suman
cse96

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 5:48 AM, Amal Gupta <amalgu...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
Hi Abhi/All

The Call/meeting didn't happened. I got stuck into a very demanding situation. Also received few emails not to do on the sat. Let me first share the case.

Bhajman Gupta (2011 passout) is in terrible circumstances. His father passed away last year and he is now the sole bread earner for his family. He was managing well, until his sister met an accident earlier this.  She was paralyzed and operated in the Tamil nadu. She has recovered only 50% and still half-paralyzed. In the same accident, his uncle also expired. He & his bro/sister were staying with his uncle only. His younger brother, merit holder and was doing BE from one of the REC. Once he heard about his sister condition, he developed some mental problem and left BE in middle of the course. Still his brother is not recovered and Bhajman is persuading him to join a graduation (B.Sc/BA) course and later apply for some banking position.

Bhajman is the sole earner and is working with TCS-Lucknow. He is managing situation so far very well. However, to manage the operations he is under huge debt, around 9 Lakhs. Out of 9L, 6L is personal loan from the BANKs and 3L from TCS. During his sister operations, KNITians did collected money for his sister operations.

I met him @ Kanpur during the September month. He needs guidance, counseling and financial support as well. Can we try collecting some funds for him, so that his loan part can be taken care of. He still need lot of money to manage treatment for his sister/brother. Also as of now, he is thinking that his brother should join some clerical position @ a government bank, so that loan can be managed. Do note, Manish & Sudeep have spoken to Bhajman as well.

If we aim to collect 9L (through our batch network & close friends), that would definitely help him. It looks daunting, however if we aim to, it's possible. I wanted to discuss this over call, so that we can collectively decide the best way forward to achieve this.

Abhilash

Can you please include Nitin? He is based of Lucknow and can guide/counsel him. A little time which he can spend with Bhajman could guide him a lot. He needs guidance and Nitin can provide the best.

Sumit

Can you please meet him?

 NOTE: DO POUR IN IDEAS, BEST WAY TO ACHIEVE THIS. BEST IS IF WE CAN HAVE A SHORT CALL

Thanks
-Amal Gupta

Hi Amal sir... sorry for missing this mail chain (and maybe the call).... not sure if the call happened or not.. any action items?

I've added Sumit in the loop...

Regards,
------------------------------------
Abhishek Singhal
Project Manager | ECS | Infosys
Nov 6, 2012, 6:01:49 AM11/6/12
to Amit Shukla, Amal Gupta, tarun saxena, suman bahuguna, KNIT Global, knitc...@googlegroups.com, Abhishek Singhal, Sudeep Jain, vikasg...@yahoo.com, viveks...@hotmail.com, Manish Jain, Alok Singh, VIKAS AMITABH, nikhi...@gmail.com, abhilas...@gmail.com, sumit...@hotmail.com, tarun saxena
Hi all,

Thanks for your support I will discuss about account no with Bhajman.
and I will share what he says.

Thanks
Regards
Nikhil Jain
CSE, 2011
09911902073
nikhi...@gmail.com

From: amalgu...@yahoo.co.uk
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 08:59:17 +0000

Hi Amit

It's a new request. In fact if you read my email, I did mention KNITian contribution towards his sister operations. This is to manage the loan part.

I would suggest ALL to read the trailing email completely.

Nikhil

Can you please share the account where funds can be transfered? Check with Bhajman, if he likes to share his sister & brother a/c. This is to minimise the tax liability.

Regards
-Amal

From: knit_...@yahoo.co.in
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 15:43:37 +0800

Suman Sir/All,

I will like to contribute for sure, Just couple of things from my side:

I can not add any new beneficiary in my HDFC account, can we think of collecting all USD in a common account and one person who already has one of you as beneficiary transfer the total amount?
Also this sheet can't be edited, you may need to provide the edit rights here.

looking forward for responses/any more ideas.

Thanks!!
Tarun Saxena
IT-2007

Nikhil Jain

Nov 7, 2012, 6:03:55 AM11/7/12
to Nikhil Jain, Amit Shukla, Amal Gupta, tarun saxena, suman bahuguna, KNIT Global, knitc...@googlegroups.com, Abhishek Singhal, Sudeep Jain, vikasg...@yahoo.com, viveks...@hotmail.com, Manish Jain, Alok Singh, VIKAS AMITABH, nikhi...@gmail.com, abhilas...@gmail.com, sumit...@hotmail.com, tarun saxena
Hi all,

As discuss with Bhajman I am sharing his brother account no. details.

Account holder name- hari om gupta (Bhajman's  brother)

Bank name-state bank of india
Branch- chakeri kanpur
Account number- 30803702211
IFSC CODE-SBIN0001591