Foscam 18918W camera setup (Tested AOK)

kbmaniac

May 24, 2012, 5:57:23 PM5/24/12
to Kmotion support

With port forwarding to the camera I worked out the setup you will
need, its ...

device : network cam
url : http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:<port if not standard>/snapshot.cgi
name : name
pass : password

Carlos

Jun 18, 2012, 11:51:56 AM6/18/12
to Kmotion support
Yes, I can confirm this setup works.

Now the only thing I don't have working yet is the PT(Z) pan/tilt
control with the kmotion foscam driver. Please, advise if possible.

Thanks again!

Carlos

kbmaniac

Jun 18, 2012, 2:18:26 PM6/18/12
to Kmotion support

> Yes, I can confirm this setup works.
>
> Now the only thing I don't have working yet is the PT(Z) pan/tilt
> control with the kmotion foscam driver. Please, advise if possible.

It seems like Foscam have altered their setup on their later cameras,
I will email you a replacement PTZ driver,

Copy it to kmotion2/core/ptz_drivers directory overwriting the
original

kmotion stop
kmotion start

And should then work (hopefully !)