Translation

JC

Apr 20, 2011, 8:30:23 PM4/20/11
to Kmotion support
Hello to all :)
First i would like to introduce myself:
My name is José and i'm from Portugal. I'm an industrial technician at
P&G and, as you all figured out by know, my hobby is technology.....
hehehehe.
Thank you for the effort and kind work you all have been doing to
provide a GUI to motion.
The work is very polished and professional.
I am not a programmer so i need some help because i would like to
translate the GUI to Pt_pt, if this is possible.
Any kind of answer would be apreciated.

Hope to talk to you all soon

José

JC

Apr 25, 2011, 12:57:56 PM4/25/11
to Kmotion support
Help Please?!!

Rob46

Apr 26, 2011, 10:49:09 AM4/26/11
to Kmotion support
Hello.

A good start would be to take a look at the following python link:
http://docs.python.org/lib/module-gettext.html

kbmaniac

May 11, 2011, 12:53:15 PM5/11/11
to Kmotion support
Hi José

I am Dave the original developer of kmotion2 and now the returning
developer for kmotion3. It is very difficult to adapt kmotion2 to
support different languages, it was an oversight on my part but
kmotion3 will have this capability. I am only just starting out on the
kmotion3 adventure but I will be contacting you in the future for
translations :)

Any questions please do not hesitate to contact me

Cheers

Dave

_

May 12, 2011, 8:01:21 AM5/12/11
to kmotion...@googlegroups.com
I could try to translate in Greek

kbmaniac

May 12, 2011, 12:24:15 PM5/12/11
to Kmotion support

On May 12, 1:01 pm, _ <smyst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I could try to translate in Greek

That would be great. I am a way off that part yet, first I have to add
quite a bit of code then I will be looking at translations, I will re-
post here when I am ready.

Cheers

Dave

josejo....@gmail.com