Dynamic KML generation

xita

Sep 16, 2011, 12:32:21 PM9/16/11
to KML Developer Support - KML Server Side Scripting
Hi,
I need to plot the signal coverage for a Radio Transmitter on Google
maps for web access. Its a kind of online-simulation. The user is
allowed to select the location and the height of the transmitter,
and the power of transmission, then lastly my program should generate
the signal strength profile around the transmitter - for 50-100 km
radius around the transmitter.

I want to know if its possible to write any script that will generate
KML file and add it as an overlay on Google Maps. To give you hint, I
must use signal propagation models to calculate the signal strength -
its not just drawing circles.
I am newbie to this kind of programming, I have no idea how to start.

Thanks in advance for your guidance.