querying polygonal layers from KML in Google Earth

pere roca ristol

Feb 17, 2014, 5:28:11 AM2/17/14
to kml-support-g...@googlegroups.com

 I have different polygonal layers in google earth, on the same folder.

 One layer should not be queryable, the other one yes. If the non queryable layer is visualized, I cannot query the queryable one (which is over the other one, covering the same area). I have tried to put each layer in different positions on the folder without success.

 I am starting to think that I should convert the non-queryable polygon to lines. Should it be the only solution? there is no tag in KML to say this is queryable layer or not?

 And what if I want to overlay two queryable polygonal layers and query them separetely?

 thanks in advance,

 Pere