Embedded CSS Centering

ceremb...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2018, 1:19:56 PM1/24/18
to kiwiirc
Hello everyone.

I'm using Kiwi's embed code in my web site but iframe content is not centering and a scrollbar appears.

Check out https://s18.postimg.org/6d8efvkfd/screenshot_306.png

Greetings.

prawnsalad

Jan 24, 2018, 2:52:36 PM1/24/18
to kiwiirc
You will want to use the mini theme for windows that small.

or better yet, try the new version of kiwiirc by replacing /client/ with /nextclient/ in your embed code.

Darren

Cerem Beyazıt

Jan 24, 2018, 3:00:28 PM1/24/18
to kiwiirc
I cleaned the cache and problem is fixed! But next client is looking good. I will add to my site.

Thanks.

Cerem Beyazıt

Jan 24, 2018, 3:05:56 PM1/24/18
to kiwiirc
How to hide this this dog? Is that possible?

24 Ocak 2018 Çarşamba 21:19:56 UTC+3 tarihinde Cerem Beyazıt yazdı:
Hello everyone.

how to join illuminati 666 illuminati

Jul 7, 2019, 4:47:14 PM7/7/19
to kiwiirc
Illuminati and the new world order is hot topic of whatspp +27738636422
discussion, and still face stiff opposition from the +27738636422
Roman Catholic Church.
Benefits of masonary
Benefits of Technology
Benefits of love