Need to have verification bot resent

sinistar7boy

Aug 14, 2016, 12:53:35 PM8/14/16
to kiwiirc
Hi,

I added one of our servers to our network manager, but mistakenly had +H and +g (HideOper and CallerID) enabled so the verification never was made..  It has since continued to show "Verifying" and wont let me delete the server to re-add it and verify it again..

Is there any way the verification for IRC4Fun > muse.irc4fun.net can be resent to the server to verify?

Thanks in advance,
siniStar
IRC4Fun Network Administrator

Darren

Aug 14, 2016, 1:53:21 PM8/14/16
to sinistar7boy, kiwiirc
Hello,

I've re-sent the verification bot for that server now and the message has been re-delivered. Did you receive that one?

Darren

sinistar7boy

Aug 14, 2016, 1:54:02 PM8/14/16
to kiwiirc
Thank you very much - the verification bot just arrived and we were able to get it verified with no problem.