config.js changes being ignored

JC

Apr 2, 2016, 4:47:22 AM4/2/16
to kiwiirc
Hi there folks!

I'm a designer, and this weekend I'm having my first taste of server setups, putty, Ubuntu etc.

I've managed to get KiwiIRC running on http://41.185.31.127:7778/ , but any changes I make to the config.js doesn't seem to reflect. I've tried putting the config.js in the root/KiwiIRC, and then moved it to root/etc/kiwiirc - nether locations seem to work. Am I doing something basic wrong? For now I've only changed the IRC network to irc.atrum.org to try to see if it reflects on the client. Do I need to restart the service after I've made updates?

Help much appreciated.

Elephantman

Apr 2, 2016, 8:16:43 AM4/2/16
to JC, kiwiirc