"Error Connecting (Error: xhr poll error)"

azntem...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2016, 5:51:39 PM1/8/16
to kiwiirc
Anyone else getting an error like this when trying to connect with Kiwi IRC?

Link to image/screenshot bellow:

http://i.imgur.com/UQ9Hv0b.png

Darren

Jan 9, 2016, 6:39:50 PM1/9/16
to azntem...@gmail.com, kiwiirc
Hello,

There was an issue yesterday (now resolved) with one of our servers that would have effected some users. Are you still seeing this error?

Darren

azntem...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2016, 10:24:21 PM1/9/16
to kiwiirc, azntem...@gmail.com

Yup, seems to be fixed now. Thank you so much!

puy...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2016, 6:41:00 AM8/19/16
to kiwiirc, azntem...@gmail.com
在 2016年1月9日星期六 UTC+8上午6:51:39,azntem...@gmail.com写道:

kitka...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2016, 9:05:21 PM9/30/16
to kiwiirc, azntem...@gmail.com

I"ve gotten it a couple times, no clue why. Any ideas how to fix it?

ree...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2016, 4:16:40 PM10/4/16
to kiwiirc, azntem...@gmail.com, kitka...@gmail.com

Im getting the error too on http://christianchat.xyz/chat/ which is site I own.

Darren

Oct 4, 2016, 4:21:42 PM10/4/16
to kiwiirc
We've just been moving some HTTPS certificates around which you may have just been caught up in. That's sorted now so it should be good again if you want to try it out?

Darren

wolf...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2016, 10:19:35 AM12/6/16
to kiwiirc, azntem...@gmail.com
I'm getting the same errors like this connecting to my ZNC

xxsk8rd...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2017, 4:02:05 PM12/30/17
to kiwiirc

Still getting this error in 2017! :o

prawnsalad

Dec 30, 2017, 4:34:15 PM12/30/17
to kiwiirc
What kiwi URL are you using when you get this error? I'm not seeing any issues at the moment.

Darren

xxsk8rd...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2017, 7:51:45 PM12/30/17
to kiwiirc

Well color me a liar. It comes and goes honestly. Working at the moment. :O

Message has been deleted