simple question about the style of the CLI theme

xstr...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2015, 10:51:50 PM3/1/15
to kiw...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends . Can you please set the "kiwi right_bar border-left" from "1px solid" to "0px" at the CLI theme , because it is absolutely unnervingly for me to have that 1 pixel line colored in 8A8A8A . If you want to see what i'm talking about , just create new client using the CLI theme and take a look on the right ... yeah , there's one ugly 1px line , colored in 8A8A8A . It's in the "Main layout blocks" css . Thanks in advance . I love your service . Thank god that it's free . Have a good day everyone .

Darren

Mar 2, 2015, 9:09:59 AM3/2/15
to xstr...@gmail.com, kiw...@googlegroups.com
I don't think it should be removed entirely but it does look a lot better toned down a little. I'll make that change later today.

Darren

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 3:51 AM, <xstr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello friends . Can you please set the "kiwi right_bar border-left" from "1px solid" to "0px" at the CLI theme , because it is absolutely unnervingly for me to have that 1 pixel line colored in 8A8A8A . If you want to see what i'm talking about , just create new client using the CLI theme and take a look on the right ... yeah , there's one ugly 1px line , colored in 8A8A8A . It's in the "Main layout blocks" css . Thanks in advance . I love your service . Thank god that it's free . Have a good day everyone .

Message has been deleted

xstr...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2015, 3:36:37 PM3/2/15
to kiw...@googlegroups.com, xstr...@gmail.com
Thanks Darren , but I don't get one thing .. what is the purpose of this border ? Yes , it's your choice , but take a quick look at this picture (kiwiirc chat embedded in a popular forum system - http://oi57.tinypic.com/2dkiogm.jpg ) . This 1px border just broke the whole style and it looks very bad .

Darren

Mar 2, 2015, 3:42:57 PM3/2/15
to xstr...@gmail.com, kiw...@googlegroups.com
That shouldn't be there. What browser + OS are you using?

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 8:36 PM, <xstr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Darren , but I don't get one thing .. what is the purpose of this border ? Yes , it's your choice , but take a quick look at this picture (kiwiirc chat embedded in a popular forum system - http://oi57.tinypic.com/2dkiogm.jpg ) . This 1px border just broke the whole style and it looks very bad .

xstr...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2015, 3:44:38 AM3/4/15
to kiw...@googlegroups.com, xstr...@gmail.com
I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and i've tested the chat with Firefox ver. 36.0 and Chrome ver. 41.0.2272.76 m . I've also tryed to start my Firefox browser in safe mode , and the line was still there . Then i've cleaned all of the stored cookies , temp files and s.o. with Ccleaner .. and again , the line was still there . Take a look at these pic's - http://oi62.tinypic.com/25zrtc9.jpg , http://oi61.tinypic.com/ojnrwx.jpg (i've took a photo of the source code from where this line is generated) .
Message has been deleted