Nickname taken..... from the same IP address.. Mods help please?

night...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2015, 9:07:38 PM2/27/15
to kiw...@googlegroups.com
I believe my nickname was glitched permanently logged in

I Have this hunch because the username i usually use (AllyClaw) pops up with nickname taken .... so i attempt a log in with (AllyPaw) and i get in fine but when you look at the IP address both nicknames come from the same IP

so if any mod out there can kick off AllyClaw so that I can log back on that would be just wonderful...or if anyone has any other suggestions?

Side note: AllyClaw is not registered so I cannot ghost it

Thanks in advance!

aemal...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2015, 6:04:58 AM4/4/15
to kiw...@googlegroups.com, night...@gmail.com
Got the same issue as you, on the Efnet network...my browser crashed and my nick has been sitting on idle since then, (M|LL|3 has been idle 187hrs) ...is leaving a message on here can get it "unstuck"?