Logging in and starting up issues

enderma...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2018, 12:20:30 PM1/4/18
to kiwiirc
Hello all i am trying to get the Kiwi IRC ti work but when i login in on the log in page and click Kiwi Irc in the top it takes me to the place where i can click try me but i get logged out on that page so when i click it it starts me up a blank client not signed into my account

enderma...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2018, 12:22:53 PM1/4/18
to kiwiirc
I would post pics but i can't for some reason

prawnsalad

Jan 4, 2018, 1:15:55 PM1/4/18
to kiwiirc
Which URL are you trying to log into?

enderma...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2018, 1:17:15 PM1/4/18
to kiwiirc
So like which server i want to chat on

enderma...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2018, 1:18:02 PM1/4/18
to kiwiirc

prawnsalad

Jan 4, 2018, 1:23:06 PM1/4/18
to kiwiirc
Ok so thats somebody elses kiwi server.

It sounds like you're clicking the kiwi icon in the top right? If so... any reason you're doing that? At that point you're logged into their server and should see the messages in the main part of the screen.

If you're not seeing any messages when you log in, try uploading your screenshot to imgur.com and send a link here.

enderma...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2018, 1:25:01 PM1/4/18
to kiwiirc
No i click on the kiwi in the top left to get to the home page with the try me button on

prawnsalad

Jan 4, 2018, 1:39:02 PM1/4/18
to kiwiirc
You'll need to send a screenshot of the page with the kiwi image you're clicking on as I'm not seeing what you're describing. Try uploading it to imgur.com if you can't add it here.