Downloading files through

Isaac Perez

Feb 7, 2017, 10:35:06 PM2/7/17
to kiwiirc
I am working on creating a simple web page that will connect to an IRC server and accept some downloads from a user from within the same channel. Does KiwiIRC have the functionality of accepting downloads and downloading them? If so, can anyone point out where in the source code I can find this to see how it is done?

Would this functionality even be possible to accomplish via a web browser?

Thank you!

valdetgllareva...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2018, 6:32:11 AM1/12/18
to kiwiirc

prawnsalad

Jan 12, 2018, 3:24:40 PM1/12/18
to kiwiirc
Not sure what you mean by "accepting downloads" but you can receive links and download form those links?

Unless you mean via DCC which is not supported and won't be possible in the browser.

Darren