everytime i login and try to "say" somthing to the server on irc it logs me out and say login expire

moves...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2017, 10:34:34 AM3/27/17
to kiwiirc
I have had this problem for about a week now, I connect to the server and then login to the irc but every time that I try to "say" something to the server it logs me out and says "Your login has expired. Login and and repeat your command."

so I sign back in and rinse and repeat and the same thing occurs every time. does anyone have any idea???

P.s. I did get a new computer and this problem has been there ever since I got it?

Darren

Mar 27, 2017, 12:46:37 PM3/27/17
to kiwiirc
Hello,

That will be the IRC server asking you to log in so you will need to contact the network support staff. Kiwi IRC is just a client that sends the messages to/from the IRC network.

Darren