Re: Creating Your Own Network

Message has been deleted

Cj Frank

Dec 6, 2016, 8:42:41 AM12/6/16
to kiwiirc

On Monday, November 21, 2016 at 5:04:04 AM UTC-6, Chris B On The Web wrote:
Question when creating a network how long does it typically take for it to verify? Just wondering its been doing that for an hour now to the time of this post anything. I am new to running my own irc network any tips or assistance to setting it up gratefully appreciated.

Chris

Cj Frank

Dec 9, 2016, 11:28:39 AM12/9/16
to kiwiirc

Chris B On The Web

Dec 10, 2016, 10:00:23 AM12/10/16
to kiwiirc
great help you are asshat!

prawnsalad

Dec 10, 2016, 10:49:09 AM12/10/16
to kiwiirc, cbis...@gmail.com
There's no need for that.

Which network are you trying to verify? Usually it takes a few minutes unless there's an issue with connecting, which it then mentions in your control panel.

Darren

cbis...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2016, 10:52:10 AM12/10/16
to kiwiirc, cbis...@gmail.com
CJ was no effin help to me... I have no clue how to setup a network whatsoever I am new to this entire running my own network thing, I got no clue how to set it up etc...

Darren

Dec 10, 2016, 10:55:03 AM12/10/16
to cbis...@gmail.com, kiwiirc
Ok. But which network are you trying to setup? If you tell me the network address you have entered on kiwiirc.com then I can look into it further.

Darren

On Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 3:52 PM, <cbis...@gmail.com> wrote:
CJ was no effin help to me... I have no clue how to setup a network whatsoever I am new to this entire running my own network thing, I got no clue how to set it up etc...

cbis...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2016, 10:58:02 AM12/10/16
to kiwiirc, cbis...@gmail.com
This is too damn hard. I am done with this topic bye

On Saturday, December 10, 2016 at 10:55:03 AM UTC-5, prawnsalad wrote:
> Ok. But which network are you trying to setup? If you tell me the network address you have entered on kiwiirc.com then I can look into it further.
>

> Darren
>

> On Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 3:52 PM, <cbis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> CJ was no effin help to me... I have no clue how to setup a network whatsoever I am new to this entire running my own network thing, I got no clue how to set it up etc...

201...@gmail.com

May 7, 2019, 5:06:50 PM5/7/19
to kiwiirc
Diddo