How do I lock a channel topic?

Robert Orzanna

Nov 27, 2017, 5:02:39 AM11/27/17
to kiwiirc
Dear all,

Love kiwiirc! Thank you so much. :-)

One question:

I set a topic using the graphical interface (sidebar).

Does kiwiirc support locking the topic?

Your help is appreciated!

valdetgllareva...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 5:03:29 PM1/18/18
to kiwiirc
Tung

co...@mirageport.com

Jan 21, 2018, 1:11:42 AM1/21/18
to kiwiirc

Generally if your a channel halfop or op, you can set channel mode "t" to lock the topic.

If your halfop or op, and check the "Only moderators can change the topic", channel mode "t" will be applied to lock the topic to only be changed by other halops or ops.

orsc...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2018, 8:31:25 AM1/23/18
to kiwiirc
Appreciate your help! Will give it a go next time I use Kiwi IRC. :-)

mychri...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2020, 10:37:41 AM6/1/20
to kiwiirc

mychri...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2020, 8:18:50 PM6/12/20
to kiwiirc

chris hoke

Jun 12, 2020, 8:20:42 PM6/12/20
to kiwiirc
On Monday, November 27, 2017 at 4:02:39 AM UTC-6, Robert Orzanna wrote:
Thanks