Having some issues with scripts

boss...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2017, 10:05:27 AM4/21/17
to kiwiirc
Hello,
I'm having some issues with installing Kiwiirc on my website : it doesn't launch itself.

viewing the JS error I find :

Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: Failed to read the 'localStorage' property from 'Window': Access is denied for this document.
at s.load (https://kiwiirc.com/client/assets/kiwi.min.js?b=4:2:16262)
at Object.init (https://kiwiirc.com/client/assets/kiwi.min.js?b=4:1:7751)
at startApp (https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.fantasya.org/?&theme=cli:615:18)
load @ kiwi.min.js?b=4:2
init @ kiwi.min.js?b=4:1
startApp @ ?&theme=cli:615

DevTools failed to parse SourceMap: https://kiwiirc.com/client/assets/libs/backbone-min.map

How can I make it work ?

prawnsalad

Apr 21, 2017, 10:13:14 AM4/21/17
to kiwiirc
Hi,

That error is almost always caused by a browser plugin or by altered browser settings. Try disabling any privacy or security related plugins you have to see which one is effecting the site. If that doesn't work then take a look through your browser settings and make sure local storage has not been disabled or denied access.

Darren

Sébastien Bosse-Platière

Apr 21, 2017, 10:23:41 AM4/21/17
to kiwiirc
Thanks for the quick response Darren, but it can be blocked with Adblock then ?
I disabled it BTW for the website and still have issues and it doesn't work.

And btw I can't say to the visitors "yeah it's your miscounfiguration fault it doesn't work" ^^

Sébastien Bosse-Platière

Apr 21, 2017, 10:24:56 AM4/21/17
to kiwiirc
Oh and my website is in HTTPS...

But what I don't understand is it worked several days ago (last week) and it doesn't anymore ... what's going on ?

prawnsalad

Apr 21, 2017, 1:49:09 PM4/21/17
to kiwiirc
That's now a different error you're pasting, but it also suggests the same reason as I already mentioned. Have you disabled third party cookies in your browser, or have you got a plugin that disables them? Unless all your users change this setting int heir browser they will not all be getting the error.

Darren

Yann Mathieu

May 1, 2022, 3:53:47 PM5/1/22
to kiwiirc
je vous invite a decoucrir mon Server Netantilles.

Netantilles est un tchat gratuit  dédié a la communauté des outremers et tous pays francophone.

Pour se connecter c'est ici :

et par irc : irc.netantilles.net :6667