Kiwiirc v2 is coming! We need your help to translate it :)

Elephantman

Nov 24, 2017, 4:57:46 PM11/24/17
to kiwiirc ML
Hi guys!

I’m Cory and I coordinate the translation efforts for Kiwiirc.

We’re getting very close to general release of our brand new version that is packed with awesome new features and great mobile support ! Take a look at it here: https://kiwiirc.com/nextclient

To get the new version ready and polished we need to translate it to as many languages as possible, making sure that your languages are not left behind. And for that we need you! :)

Because the translations have changed so much we’ve restarted the effort over on Crowdin.com which makes the whole process more simple than it used to be on POEditor. This also allows us to open a dedicated translators page on kiwiirc.com that gives gives credit to those helping out with the project.

If you would like to help the kiwiirc project for your language, just jump into our translation site at http://translations.kiwiirc.com/project/kiwiirc to get started. Once registered you will have instant access to start translating.

If you have any questions or just want to say hello, come and join us on #kiwiirc @ Freenode, https://kiwiirc.com/nextclient/irc.freenode.net/kiwiirc

Hope to see you soon!

--
Elephantman

howtojoini...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2019, 9:37:47 AM6/28/19
to kiwiirc

►jOIN?II THE ILLUMINATI SPAIN CALL+27738636422 JOIN THE ILLUMINATI FROM SOUTHAFRIC, USA, OR ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD TODAY BE RICH, FAME, AND POSSES POWER. call us on+27738636422 for immediate initiation New members registration is now open online now !!!!! BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. A Cash Reward of USD $300,000 USD A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $120,000 USD A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested call the agent now +27738636422 or send your e-mail to mamari...@gmail.com
https://benefits-of-business-boost.business.site/