A Premium KiwiIRC service

JC

May 30, 2016, 7:04:54 AM5/30/16
to kiwiirc
Hi there Prawnsalad.

After using KiwiIRC for a while, even setting it up on my own VPS for www.chat27.co.za , I was wondering if there was ever a chance of you contemplating a "premium" KiwiIRC service, where we can set up our applets as a "white label" embed, with custom quit message and themes. For those of us feeling too guilty to strip all the Kiwi branding from our applets, and having to pay for server hosting anyway, we wouldn't mind paying a premium for servers that are already set up and configured (though slightly more customizable than the free version). Mibbit pricing being a bit silly, maybe KiwiIRC could be a viable alternative... especially for those of us who refuse to utilise anything but Kiwi :)

Thank you for helping to keep IRC alive!