Error Connecting [No more connections allowed from your host]

core....@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2015, 11:08:55 AM10/4/15
to kiwiirc
I get this error when trying to connect using the widget which we set up to connect to our IRC server.

Error Connecting (Closing link: (unk...@xxx.xxx.xx.xxx) [No more connections allowed from your host via this connect class (local)])

Is this a limitation of the connection through the widget ?

We have 18 users logged in atm, seems more that that we can access it.

Any ideas ?

Paul.

prawnsalad

Oct 4, 2015, 2:16:56 PM10/4/15
to kiwiirc, core....@gmail.com
That an error from the IRC server, so looks like your IRC server is now allowing any more connections from the Kiwi Server. Have you enabled webirc/cgiirc between the IRC+Kiwi servers? This well let the users real IP address appear in the IRC server making any client limits you have set work as normal.

Darren